Thank you for your interest in our company Intropa Speditionsgesellschaft mbH. We take the protection and security of your personal data seriously and want you to feel safe when visiting our website and using our services.
It is important to us that you know which personal data is collected and how we use them afterwards when you make use of our offers and services.
Responsible for the content according toArt. 4 (7) General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union ("GDPR") and other data privacy laws applicable in the member states is:
Intropa Speditionsgesellschaft mbH
Phone: +49 6107 98950 0
Fax: +49 6107 98950 60
1. Data protection Officer
The Intropa Speditionsgesellschaft mbG appointed a data protection officer:
Ms. Sandrine Schütze
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer.
2. Principles of Data Processing
Personal data includes information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person such as your name, age, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address and IP address. Information with which we cannot (or only with a disproportionate effort) establish a reference to your person, e.g. by anonymizing the information, is not personal data. The processing of personal data (e.g. the collection, retrieval, use, storage or transmission) always requires a legal basis.
If we process your personal data for the provision of certain offers, we will inform you below about the specific processes, the scope and purpose of data processing, the legal basis for processing and the respective storage period.
3. Single processing operations
3.1 Provision and Use of the Website
When you access our website for information purposes only, our system automatically collects data and information from your computer. This information is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security.
We collect the following data in this context:
We try to reduce the use of tracking tools to a minimum. However, a general visit to a website is not possible without storing the IP address. When you visit a website, you are not only addressing the website, but also other components (e.g. firewalls, routers and switches).
In particular firewalls and other security systems often store IP addresses completely. This is technically necessary because it is the only way to protect against external attacks.
The legal basis for the processing of data regarding to a purely informational visit to this website is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our interest here is to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the data processed through this website.
Server Log Files
The server logfiles are deactivated.
However, the provider of our web server stores information in a web server log file when you visit our homepage. According to the web server service provider, all log files are rotated daily. The logs from the previous day are being archived and available for the specified retention time. These are purely internal log files to which we as a customer have no access.
The following data is collected:
- Our domain
- Your IP-address
- accessed resource
- Date and time of access
- Status Code
The hold-back time for this data is three days.
We adhere to the principle of data minimization in accordance with Art. 5 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.
a) You can fill in the following formulas on our website and then print them out to sign. The signed forms must then be sent to us either by e-mail, fax or post. The information in parentheses is mandatory personal data, which must be given. Additional information is also required. However, this is not personal data and is therefore neglected here. Further information can be added optional
- Shipping order (company, contact person, street, house number, postal code, city, telephone number, fax number, recipient, street, house number, postal code, city, signature)
- Routing order (shipper, street, postcode, city, country, company, street, postcode, city, country, signature)
- Authority to import (company, contact person, street, postcode, city, telephone, fax, signature)
- Forwarding order and Customs authorization (company, contact person, street, postcode, city, telephone number, fax number, signature)
- Direct debit order - SEPA company debit note (company, contact person, street, postcode, city, telephone number, fax number, VAT ID number, tax number, bank name, IBAN, BIC, signature)
- Power of attorney for fiscal representation (customer/company, signatories/name, street, postcode, city, country, telephone number, fax number, signature)
- Power of attorney for fiscal procedures (customer/company, signatories/name, street, postcode, city, telephone number, fax number, signature)
b) Legal basis
The data processing described above for the purpose of contract fulfilment is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR.
All further voluntary and additionally completed information is provided in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR on the declaration of consent you voluntarily submitted below:
Declaration of consent:
By entering my data and pressing the "Send" button, I agree to the use of the data provided voluntarily and additionally.
I can withdraw my consent to the storage of personal data collected during the sending process at any time.
c) Storage time
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. We are obliged by commercial and tax laws to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
3.3 Contact form
a) Type and scope of data processing
On our website we offer the opportunity to contact us using a form provided. We refer to this data protection declaration in the contact form to obtain your consent. If you use the contact form, the following personal data will be processed:
b) Legal basis
The data processing described above to contact us is carried out voluntarily in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR on the declaration of consent you have voluntarily given below:
Declaration of consent:
By entering my data and pressing the "Send" button, I declare my consent to the use of the data provided (my e-mail address and my voluntary additional information) to answer my contact request.
I can withdraw my consent to the collection of personal data collected during the sending process at any time.
c) Storage time
We save your contact request for answering until the request is completed. This means that as soon as your inquiry has been dealt with and the relevant facts have been finally clarified, your personal data processed via the contact form will be deleted. Further storage only takes place if an order, i.e. a contractual relationship, results from the contact inquiry.
4. Transmission of data
We will only transfer your personal data to third parts if:
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the fulfilment of a contractual relationship with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b GDPR,
- if a legal obligation exists according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR for the transfer,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to protect legitimate company interests and to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
If we commission any third parties with the processing of personal data, this is done on the basis of an order processing contract in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
EWe do not use any cookies.
6. Tracking and analysis tools
We do not use any tracking or analysis tools.
Our website contains so-called hyperlinks linking websites of other providers. When these hyperlinks are activated, you will be redirected from our website directly to the websites of other providers. You can recognize this, for example, by the change of the URL. We cannot assume any responsibility for the confidential handling of your data on these third-party websites, as we have no influence on whether these companies comply with data protection regulations. Please inform yourself about the handling of your personal data by these companies directly on these websites.
8. Your rights
The following rights result from the GDPR for you as a data subject whose personal data is processed. According to Art. 15 GDPR you have a right to information whether and which personal data we process regarding your person.
- According to art. 16 GDPR have a right to correction of this data.
- According to Art. 17 GDPR you can delete your personal data stored by us.
- According to Art. 18 GDPR you can demand the restriction of processing your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, we no longer need the data and you refuse their deletion because you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, you can request to receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request the transfer to another person in charge.
- According to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR you can revoke your consent to us at any time. Consequently, we are no longer allowed to continue data processing based on this consent for the future.
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about processing your personal data.
9. Right of Objection
When processing your personal data based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 f GDPR, you have the right to object to processing your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising.
In the case of direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without stating a particular situation.
Last update: June 2018